High Valley Transit
Summit County’s new transportation system, High Valley Transit, and will positively impact Canyons Village at Park City Mountain.
Free Public Transportation in Canyons Village is Getting Even Better:
Meet High Valley Transit (HVT), Summit County's new transportation system. On May 17th, HVT launched Micro, an on-demand service, operating from 5:00 AM – 1:00 AM, 7 days a week. Starting July 1st, HVT will launch additional shuttle and bus routes including a new Canyons Village Shuttle.
- “105 - Canyons Village Shuttle” will run daily, every 15 minutes from 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM, 7 days a week.
- This shuttle will run on a 15-minute interval in the summer and 7.5-minute interval in the winter.
- See attached 105 route map.
- See attached full service map.
- See attached image of the branded shuttles.
- For needs outside of these operating hours, micro-transit will still be available daily from 5:00 AM – 1:00 AM.
- The prior “#7 Pink” that currently services the Grand Summit/Westgate/YOTELPAD transit stop on a 30-minute interval is being removed from service.
- In place of the 7 Pink route, a new fixed route shuttle will be implemented for Canyons Village, servicing Canyons Village Transit Hub, Frostwood Village, Silverado/Red Hawk Parking Lot and the Grand Summit/Westgate/YOTELPAD transit stop.
- This Grand Summit/Westgate/YOTELPAD transit stop is being renamed as “Village Center.”
- Stops that are no longer served by the 7 Pink are now serviced by on-demand micro-transit.
- The prior “#6 Lime Electric Express” has been renamed to the “101 – Spiro/224 Local.”
- This service will now run every 15 minutes, year-round.
- Our existing Canyons Village Connect on-demand service will continue to operate in the winter months, and will synchronize with the HVT shuttle, as well as Park City Transit (PCT) offerings.
To learn more about High Valley Transit's new bus services visit https://highvalleytransit.org/bus-routes/ or download the High Valley Transit app to plan trips across HVT and PCT transportation services. Please see attached English and Spanish flyers that outline how to ride and download the app.