HOW IT WORKS
2023/2024 PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Voucher is released AFTER guest stay
- Guest must book directly with you via your site or phone
- The Guest must book a minimum stay of three consecutive nights at the PMC
- The total value of the Guest’s reservation must exceed $400.00
- At least one night of the reservation must be made for dates between September 1, 2023 – July 31, 2024 (“Stay Dates”) excluding blackout dates from December 15, 2023 – January 1, 2024; January 18 – 21, 2024 and February 16-19
- After receiving their reservation number, guest will go to parkcityskibreak.com select your property and complete the steps to secure their Delta Voucher
- After completion and submission of the form on the promotion website, guest will receive an automated email response
- At this point, lodging property will need to confirm the reservation is valid and meets the promotion guidelines:
- The system will send email to lodging property reservation agent(s) for confirmation. In addition, lodging property will be given access to the promotion website backend where they can check reservations and approve/deny vouchers
- Once reservation is approved by the lodging property, voucher will be earmarked as confirmed and will be pulled from voucher inventory
- If the reservation is declined, the lodging property will have the ability to select from a pull down for the reason why (reservation is outside promotion dates, etc). You can also type a message explaining why reservation is being declined. Please note that the guest will see exactly what you type
- The guest will immediately receive an email stating request was declined and seeing why/comments from property.
- On the departure date of the confirmed reservation, lodging property will receive a final confirmation email, asking if guest in fact fulfilled stay. If yes, guest will immediately be emailed the Delta voucher code. If no, voucher will be reallocated back into the system.
Please Note: Once a voucher has been released there is no way to get it back. We cannot deactivate a voucher code. Property will be required to reimburse any reservation accidently approved/released by a property.
- While assigning one-point person to manage reservations related it this promotion is helpful, we encourage you to make sure that reservations are approved on a daily. To ensure this can happen, having a few reservation agents trained on the system ensures there is no delay for the guest.
- Tracking reservations related to this promotion is important. Should a guest cancel their reservation, please log into the backend and release the voucher back into the system so that it can be reallocated.
If you have forgotten or need your login credentials to access the backend of the promotion website, please contact Ginger Wicks at email@example.com
Questions / More Information
If you have questions or need more information on how you can participate in this promotion, please contact Ginger Wicks at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Must be a current member of the Park City Area Lodging Association.